Monigle | Senior Designer
This job post has expired
At Monigle we create hard working brands that move people. Move them to act, to buy, to join and to believe in the brands they choose to be a part of their lives. Our team of strategic experts and creative explorers solve complex business and brand challenges in unexpected ways
Our designers believe a great idea is just the beginning. Because they have the design chops to take it to the next level — and transform that great idea into a visual experience.
As a Senior Designer you will explore and conceptualize design options and solutions that maintain Monigle’s vision and creative beliefs– “Creating design solutions expertly crafted and solidified in a brilliant strategic foundation.”
The Senior Designer will be responsible for leading a design project with oversight from their Creative Directors, and bring brilliance and inspiration to the team. Your own design work will set an extremely high bar and act as an example of thinking and creativity. You’ll be expected to inspire complete confidence in the team as well as the clients and will need to see the bigger strategic picture.
You’re cross-disciplinary by nature—you have a diverse background, but also believe the strongest work benefits from new and different perspectives. A team leader who can work seamlessly and provide insight and direction with strategists, writers, and client experience experts.
You will create strategic design approaches to complex design challenges across identity, design systems, packaging, and create an over-all beautiful brand experience.
- 5+ years of identity design experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communications
- Must be self-motivated, hard-working, well organized, and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables
- You have a love of design: must have passion for creative excellence, branding, and visual communication
- Must be able to concept and execute brilliant creative solutions in a team environment, utilizing all available (and occasionally not available) resources
- Excellent and current creative and design trend knowledge and skills
- You work well within large teams and independently and participate and contribute in design critiques
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Experience with motion graphics and a working knowledge of storyboarding and storytelling also a plus
- You’re enthusiastically energetic and positive, up for any challenge
If this sounds like you, please apply with a resume and a comprehensive portfolio.