Punch Bowl Social | Marketing Manager
This job post has expired
Punch Bowl Social is looking for a Marketing Manager to help us make Punch Bowl Social one of the most engaging, exciting and innovative brands. The candidate we’re seeking has extensive knowledge of digital marketing with a strong background in working with rapidly expanding startup organizations. This ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and an insatiable appetite for growth.
Punch Bowl Social innovates and leads a modern authentic approach to the “eat-ertainment” category by effectively combining a diner-inspired scratch-kitchen, craft beverage program, and entertainment in a highly curated design-forward environment. In addition to our passion for providing exceptional food & drink, we are committed to personalized customer service and creating an environment of inclusion and support across our entire organization. We seek individuals with an authentic respect for people and a passion for our trade.
• 5+ years experience in commercial marketing or agency marketing.
• Strong background in digital marketing with a passion for staying up to date on trends.
• Proven self-starter with a proactive mindset.
• Experience and interest in working with a fast-moving, startup organization.
• Consistent and strong collaborator who elevates the work of cross-functional teams.
• Proven ability to build and maintain working relationships.
• Experience with Keynote, Excel, InDesign, etc.
• Above average communication and presentation skills- both oral and written.
• Strong attention for detail with the ability to multitask in a deadline driven environment.
• Restaurant industry marketing experience preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Help develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about Punch Bowl Social and drive traffic to individual stores.
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own the implementation from ideation to execution.
• Work with individual stores to understand their short and longer-term marketing needs, and communicate those needs to internal teams.
• Partner with external PR team to develop and coordinate local market activities and opportunities.
• Planning and overseeing production of print, digital and direct response advertising.
• Planning and overseeing production of print, electronic and direct mail advertising for the company.
• Copywriting for internal communications and sales materials as needed.
• Assist in the management and implementation of amendments to Company Website.
• Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
• Participate in the development of strategic marketing plans for 2019 and beyond.
• Support NRO activities, as needed.
• Social media support, as needed.
If you are interested in becoming part of a nationally expanding concept, with significant growth opportunities, we look forward to reviewing your resume. Please apply online at www.punchbowlsocial.com/careers Outside placement agencies and recruiters will not be considered. Please do not contact the above mentioned location.