Heinrich Marketing, Inc | Studio Artist
This job post has expired
“Heinrich Marketing? Aren’t they downtown next to Coors Field? Near all those breweries?” Yes, in fact, we are. But that’s not the only reason you want to work here.
You want to be here for the people. You want to be here because your passion for design simply can’t be contained. You want to build amazing things, have some fun in the process, then show it off to your friends later.
Are you a designer who once lightly adjusted some die lines for that one lady a long time ago? Sorry, but we’re not looking for you. We need someone who checks color builds in their sleep, who nerds out on aspect ratios, and who always notices when something is 1/79th of an inch off. Are you a spec-perfectionist? Excellent, let’s chat.
As a Studio Artist at Heinrich, you’ll be exactly that. Our Studio Artists are responsible for artwork from the late conceptual stage to the time it leaves Heinrich, ensuring that all changes or creative adjustments are made as requested, and files are prepared to meet both the high quality standards of Heinrich and the needs of our clients and vendors.
We NEED you to be:
• Organized. Seriously. You’ll be balancing multiple jobs and tasks with varying priority, always working to hit deadlines without fail.
• Extremely efficient in InDesign on a Mac
• Very confident in your Photoshop and Illustrator skills, and able to fake a knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Keynote, and Acrobat
• Familiar with common print and digital formats
• Adept at learning new programs and skills you aren’t familiar with
• Proactive. Always working to find the best solution.
• Proud of the work you do and able to demand the same of others
• Confident in your knowledge of industry standard practices
• Ready to hit the ground running. You will learn here, but the person we’re looking for is already familiar with prepress standards, is technically proficient with the programs required to get the job done, and understands the role of a Production Artist within an agency.
On the job, you will:
• Support our Creative and Art Directors and other staff in creating artwork and completing updates to existing files for print and digital projects
• Review specs prior to releasing files and ensure adherence to standards of our clients, the agency and vendors
• Work with Print and Digital Project Managers and other staff to preflight, collect, and distribute artwork
We would LOVE it if you also:
• Have additional experience working with digital projects intended for web use, including (but not limited to) animation, HTML5, CSS, banners, email, social media, etc.
Heinrich is chock-full of helpful, friendly people! We encourage an open and creative environment, are slowly building an arsenal of NERF toys, and keep several fridges stocked full of soda and other libations. Other (less popular) benefits include medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and paid sick, vacation, and holiday time.