Storyworks | Executive Assistant
This job post has expired
Job Brief: We are looking for a welcoming, dependable, and imaginative Executive Assistant to support the founder of Native, an early stage blockchain startup that is dedicated to helping communities realize the value that they already hold! Native is committed to supporting a revolution in community economics by creating an environment where communities can not only coalesce around shared values and shared goals, but also express those values through mutually agreed upon governance structures and a shared local currency. The Executive Assistant will be at the epicenter of this radical community development and liberation project.
For this position, we expect you to be a multi-talented professional and a fast learner. You will have an ability to attend to the big picture with equal parts humility and gumption, recognizing that no task is too insignificant and no challenge insurmountable. You will be excited to support the founder accomplish both personal and professional tasks, by assuming responsibility for a variety of routine activities as well as managing day-to-day affairs. You will be a tech-savvy, proactive problem solver who is meticulously well organized, and eager to learn with a growing team. Although this is an assistant position, you should be curious, outspoken and outcome oriented!
· Answering incoming calls, monitoring digital communications, and relaying pertinent information to the founder at the appropriate time;
· Administering his calendar by creating events/meetings, managing his schedule, providing reminders, and following up on open ended tasks;
· Procuring goods and services (namely office furniture and supplies, food and beverages, electronic equipment, and other items as needed);
· Booking travel and arranging accommodations;
· Proactively preparing the founder for meetings: create agendas, print relevant documents, initiate calls, record meeting minutes, and identify needs for upcoming meetings;
· Systematically recording and storing valuable data for future reference; and,
· Assisting with project specific tasks as needed (such as copy editing, conducting research, and finalizing deliverables).
· Minimum of 3 years of work experience as an executive assistant (preferably at a tech company);
· Excellent organization, communication and time management skills;
· Technofile with a passion for using the most effective tool for every job;
· Working proficiency with office management and communication software (G Suite, Microsoft Office, Slack, Telegram, etc.);
· Wonderful interpersonal skills;
· Ability to flow in an adaptive and fast paced environment; and,
· Blockchain/distributed ledger/crypto experience desirable.
Job Details: This a part-time contract position with the possibility for growth within the organization.