Fast Enterprises | Graphic Design Intern
This job post has expired
Congratulations on exploring your career opportunities with FAST and taking the first step to becoming a FASTie! A FASTie? Yes, a FASTie.
FAST-ie ’faeste noun
1. an energetic, intelligent, enthusiastic person who works at Fast Enterprises. 2. a person dedicated to modernizing government technology to better serve the general public. 3. someone who is open to adventure and wants to experience new places around the world. 4. someone who enjoys collaboration with clients and camaraderie with teammates while solving business and technology problems.
If the description below speaks to you, take 5 minutes (seriously, only 5 minutes) to apply!
We are looking for a Part-Time Graphic Design Intern to join our team at our Headquarters in Centennial, CO. You will work directly with all departments to create a variety of both print and digital materials, such as recruiting graphics, promotional items, internal newsletters, client logos, and much more.
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop)
• Ability to work with HTML and CSS
• Artistic ability and creative thinking are essential
• Working knowledge of typography and layout
• Team player
• Must be well-organized, extremely detail oriented, understand how to work under tight deadlines and shift priorities to meet them
• Strong communication skills, both in writing and speaking
• Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Graphic Design preferred
• Junior or Senior year student preferred