Studio Six | Senior Designer & Freelance Graphic Designers
This job post has expired
We are expanding our team and are looking for a talented senior graphic designer and rock star freelance graphic designers. This just isn’t any design job…this is your chance to go big! Studio Six is a boutique branding agency literally designing large work. We brand transit systems, cities and high growth companies. Based in Longmont, Colorado, we are a group of highly talented designers, writers, videographers and strategists who are passionate about solving problems through design and branding. Quite simply, we believe that design can change the world. If you’re looking to propel your career and create high visibility work that is truly making a difference, let’s talk!
TYPES OF PROJECTS
The graphic designer will be designing transit fleets, logos, print collateral, magazines, multi-page documents, graphic interiors, annual reports, websites, email campaigns, video storyboards, signage, print and trade show graphics, etc. Your work will be highly visible and will literally transform how public transportation is perceived, shape entire cities and will drive growth for innovative companies.
We are looking for an experienced senior graphic designer with 10+ years of experience from design, marketing or advertising agencies with a strong portfolio of diverse work and illustration abilities. Strong logo and typography design are a must for this position. Additional skills in videography, web design, photography, social media, map design are a plus.
We are also hiring experienced freelance graphic designers who are highly versatile and have illustration abilities. These are remote gig positions.
OUR TOP CANDIDATES
• Have the ability to design and illustrate diverse styles
• Have a passion for logo design and a strong logo portfolio
• Can develop the art direction for each project with little oversight or management
• Are detail oriented and will proof documents thoroughly
• Push the bounds of typography
• Are accustomed to working within deadlines and budgets
• Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, etc.
• Extensive knowledge of and experience working in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Must be detail-oriented and an excellent proofreader
• BFA or MFA in graphic design
• Has the ability to take a design and branding project from the conceptual phase to final production phase
• Has the ability to oversee vendors ranging from printers, developers to proofreaders
• Has the ability to design a variety of collateral ranging from logos, vehicle wraps, transit fleets, print collateral, video story boards and websites
• Has an interest in designing public transportation brands, city brands and branding systems
• Has the ability to work within standard office practices and is willing to learn new project management software to increase the overall efficiency of the office
• Designers with diverse skill sets will be given higher consideration and salary levels
• Has a positive attitude and is solutions-oriented
• Has a strong work ethic
• Prefers working in a fast-paced environment
• Truly loves what you do and design isn’t work, it’s a lifestyle
• Has the ability to explore many design solutions
FULL TIME JOB BENEFITS
• Medical stipend
• Remote positions available
• Quarterly bonuses
• Two weeks of paid vacation
• 401K for full time employees
• Monthly rec center pass
We are building the dream team with the dream job. Your emotional happiness and physical health are important to us. When you’re happy, we’re happy. We believe when we’re all living our best lives, we are doing our best, most gratifying work and we’re able to change the world. It starts with individual health and happiness.
Full time, part time and gig design positions are available with benefits provided to full time employees.
Studio Six is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in the full time position, please contact [email protected] for a salary range that is based on experience and abilities to rock it each day.
If you are interested in freelance design work, please contact [email protected] to learn more about our immediate and on-going freelance needs.