No Cow | Creative Lead
This job post has expired
Who We Are:
Founded in 2015 by then 18-year-old Daniel “D” Katz, No Cow is rooted in entrepreneurship. We're revolutionizing the nutrition industry with better plant-based alternatives that refuse to compromise on nutrition or flavor. All No Cow products are dairy free, high in plant-based protein, and contain only 1g of sugar - no bull! We’re growing fast and looking for people who have passion for our mission, are nimble, can challenge the norm, but most importantly, want to enjoy the journey!
Ready to get after it? Come join our team in Denver, CO!
What Would You Say You Do Here?
We’re looking for a Creative Lead who’s ready to help take No Cow’s aesthetic to the next level. This person will own and lead the visual and creative direction for the brand in all touchpoints with the consumer and help ensure consistency and a creative approach that resonates with our audience.
A successful No Cow Creative Lead will be a self-starter that works well in an ever evolving, hands-on environment. We are looking for someone who is excited to both do the hands-on work of creating assets while also managing and overseeing external partners in certain projects to drive the highest quality end product.
The Creative Lead will be a valuable member of the marketing team and will be our go-to brainstormer, idea person, and challenger of the status quo.
. Specifically, we need someone who can handle:
• Advertising Creative: Turn insights and performance learnings into thumb stopping and eye-catching social assets (static, motion, video, etc.) that can be deployed across a variety of platforms for both organic and paid content needs
• Agency Management: Lead the charge with third party teams alongside Marketing Lead to guide the process of externally developed creative ensuring timely deliverables of assets that are on brief
• Email Marketing Creative: Develop and/or enhance templates for standard email and e-newsletter communications that incorporate engagement data learnings for maximum impact
• Collateral Development & Refresh: Partner with the Sales Account and Marketing leads to understand departmental needs and help keep collateral and sales deck material up to date
• Packaging Artwork Development: Support new product and format launches by collaborating with Marketing, Sales, and Operations teams to create primary and secondary packaging art files, ensuring timely delivery
• Brand Book Ownership: Ensure the integrity and consistency of the brand through documented and brand standards
• Ability to present to and work with diverse audiences, and incorporate the perspectives of multiple communities specifically racially, ethnically, and gender diverse communities.
It’s an incredible time to be at No Cow, with rapid distribution expansion, new product innovation, and a growing team!
What We’re Looking For:
• Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro and/or After Effects)
• A portfolio featuring some kickass work across a variety of projects including branding, digital, social, photography, packaging, and retail design
• Someone with 2-3 years of in-house or agency experience preferred
• Strong copywriting and storytelling skills across a variety of mediums including social, website, email, and blog
• Photography skills that go beyond your iPhone’s portrait mode
• Ability to inspire and execute all things design and creative, from concept to final output
• Previous experience with creative development for digital advertising needs
• Strong leader who’s capable of taking brainstorms to the next level, working with production agencies and understands ideas vs. tactics.
• Ability to utilize post-production software to transform raw footage into consumer facing video assets
• A thought leader with previous experience working on or with a digitally native category disruptor with a top-notch design aesthetic
• Passion for our mission and can live the brand
Perks & Benefits!
• Compensation: $50-80k, DOE
• Market-leading bonus program
• Equity – every member of our team is an owner of No Cow
• High quality health, dental, and vision insurance programs
• 401k availability
• Unlimited vacation
• Monthly gym/health reimbursement
• Monthly cell phone reimbursement