LRXD | Project Manager
LRXD is looking for a full-time Project Manager. We’re after someone who gets excited about the process of bringing creative projects to life.
Who You Are:
• You appreciate good design, but you get a real thrill out of a perfectly detailed project plan.
• You can see both the big picture and the nitty gritty — balancing the health and happiness of our internal resources with client deadlines.
• You take 100% ownership of your role and ensure that the team is set up for success.
• You realize that there are many solutions to any problem and use this flexible thinking to get by roadblocks creatively.
• You thrive in an environment of diverse personalities, and can work well with anyone.
• You have basic knowledge of the digital development/product lifecycle and pick up on technology concepts quickly.
If this is you, we’re perfect for each other. We’ll aim to teach you everything we can — and then some. We want to learn from you all the latest, greatest things we haven’t tried. We have a fast-paced, laid back work environment that’s fun and exciting. You’ll be working on building global brands.
Director of Project Management
Responsible for maintaining each project’s time schedule and balancing internal resources. Coordination with freelance resources when needed to ensure that all deadlines can be met.
• Keeping all agency projects running on-time and on-budget from start to finish
• Maintenance of detailed, accurate project plans
• Management of schedules for key resources
• Allocation of internal creative resources, ownership of internal digital resourcing
• Coordination with freelance resources, when needed
• Strong ownership of digital and media resources
• 4+ years experience in project management/digital production, preferably in an agency environment
• Experience working with technical, design and copywriting teams
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, Keynote
• Bonus for experience working with Workamajig
Skills and Abilities:
• Strong communications skills
• Extremely well organized and works efficiently
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work in team environment
• Ability to handle pressure and challenging situations
• Bright, energetic, collaborative, goal-driven personality
• Must have the ability to manage multiple project timelines
• Understanding of agency process
• Digital/technical understanding
How To Apply
Please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with “Project Manager” in the subject line. We’ll be in touch if it looks like we’ll be a good fit for each other.