Human | Account Supervisor
This job post has expired
Human is a full-service full-service branding and communications agency designed to solve client needs from brand building to acquisition strategies, media plans to website development, and creative concepting to production and execution. We are a strategy-led, creative forward and objectives-driven team dedicated to our clients’ success.
About The Job:
Your primary function will be client service, establishing and maintaining a healthy, happy, and successful client relationship through organizing and activating our internal team of resources to help our clients achieve their goals. As a primary point of contact for client partners, you will assist Account Directors in building strategic operational plans, balance the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work and work with Project and Account Management to coordinate and ensure the success of our client deliverables.
You will play a key role in overseeing and creative deliverables as well as develop and grow our accounts through client service, while playing a positive role in driving growth and evolution of our accounts, internal staff, and the work product being produced.
Core Responsibilities & Requirements:
* Overseeing Account/Project Managers to provide organized account management
* Liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis
* Overseeing and influencing work product from various internal disciplines
* Working with the Account Directors to uncover and present growth opportunities
* Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
* Working with AM/PM teams to ensure that internal resources, tools, and deliverables are comprehensive, up to date, and driving our projects at speed
* Ensuring that our clients feel our dedication and support through regular status documents, milestones roadmaps and calendars, recaps, budget reconciliations, etc.
* Setting appropriate expectations for Human’s protocol to create process and balance
* Creating, collaborating on and articulating dynamic marketing concepts
A minimum of 5-7 years of collective client service and account management experience in Marketing/Advertising (agency and/or brand sides) with a track record of nurturing project success, team dynamics and client relationships.
This role requires a range of marketing and client service abilities:
* Experience in professional relationship management with Mid-Senior level clients
* A background in account- service in advertising, marketing, and creative services
* An outgoing and confident approach to creative projects and solutions
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Effective team and client management capabilities
* Keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
* 5+ years experience in building and management of client-facing documents: budgets, Scopes of Work, Pitch Decks/Proposals, Recaps, Workflows, etc.
What you should expect from us:
A fun, hardworking, inclusive, and ambitious team working to Move the Human Race. We are collaborative, creative, and curious. Our offices have amenities like a stocked kitchen, local artist murals, vibrant music and plants, a roof deck, shower/gym, and a convenient and accessible location at Junction Place in Boulder, Colorado.
Salary Range: $75K - $95K (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s experience, education, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as alignment with market data and internal equity.)
Unlimited vacation and 14 paid holidays
Full medical, dental and vision insurance
Life Insurance Policy
Boulder, Colorado (hybrid position - 3 days on-site, 2 days remote)
Human Design is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity in our employees and we’re committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace environment where we can all thrive.
No phone calls or recruiters please