Human Design | Account Supervisor
We’re a full-service creative marketing and advertising agency designed to solve client needs from brand building to acquisition strategies, media plans to website development, and creative concepting to production and execution. We are a strategy-led, creative forward and objectives-driven team dedicated to our clients’ success.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
Your primary function will be client service, establishing and maintaining a healthy, happy, and successful client relationship through organizing and activating our internal team of resources to help our clients achieve their goals. As a primary point of contact for client partners, you will assist Account Directors in building strategic operational plans, balance the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work and work with Project and Account Management to coordinate and ensure the success of our client deliverables.
You will be expected to plan campaigns and successfully develop business accounts creatively while playing a positive role in driving the growth and evolution of our accounts, internal staff, and the work product being produced.
* Gathering client/brand insights for future marketing and advertising strategies
* Overseeing Account/Project Managers to provide organized account management
* Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
* Overseeing and influencing work product from various internal disciplines
* Working with the Account Directors to uncover and present growth opportunities
* Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
* Working with AM/PM teams to ensure that internal resources, organization tools, and deliverables are comprehensive, up to date, and driving our projects at speed
* Ensuring that our clients feel our dedication and support through regular status documents, milestones roadmaps and calendars, recaps, budget reconciliations, etc.
* Setting appropriate expectations for Human’s protocol to create process and balance
* Creating, collaborating on and presenting/articulating dynamic marketing concepts
A minimum of 7-years of Account Management experience in Marketing/Advertising with a track record of nurturing project success, team dynamics, and client relationships.
* You will be expected to have a wide range of marketing and client service abilities.
* Significant experience in professional client relationship management
* A background in account- service in advertising, marketing, and creative services
* The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
* A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects and solutions
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Effective team and client management capabilities
* Keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
* Significant experience in building and management of client-facing documents: Budgets, Scopes of Work, Pitch Decks/Proposals, Recaps, Workflows, etc.
*Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM US
A fun, hardworking, inclusive, and ambitious team working to Move the Human Race. We are collaborative, creative, and curious. Our offices have amenities like a stocked kitchen, local artist murals, vibrant music and plants, a roof deck, shower/gym, and a convenient and accessible location at Junction Place in Boulder, Colorado.
The salary range for this position is $75-$95K with opportunities for bonuses and annual increases, a 401k with generous matching, excellent healthcare coverage, and an unlimited vacation policy.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an onsite position located in Boulder
Human Design is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity in our employees and we’re committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace environment where we can all thrive.
No phone calls or recruiters please
How To Apply
Please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected]