Greenhouse Partners | Senior Strategy Associate
This job post has expired
Greenhouse Partners Senior Strategy Associate
*This is an onsite position working out of our office in Boulder, CO*
Who We Are:
Greenhouse Partners is a professional services firm focused on the growth of brands and people. We have high profile, national and international clients and also work with early-stage growth companies and leading small to mid-size national brands across multiple verticals including consumer packaged goods, cable/broadband, real estate, higher education, financial services, and more.
We serve our clients through five core competencies:
● Greater Purpose and Culture: Includes Vision, Values, Mission, Culture Development and Evolution, HR Strategy, and Internal Understanding and Buy-in
● Research, Insights, and Brand Strategy: Includes all forms of Stakeholder and Competitive Research, Actionable Insights, Brand Positioning, Annual Planning, Content Strategy, Brand Personality, Brand Architecture, and Brand Roles
● Core Creative: Includes Name, Logo, Tagline, Visual Identity System, Concepts, and Campaigns
● Stakeholder Experience: Includes Digital, Advertising, Social, Video, Sales Support, Grassroots, Mobile, Retail Environment, Internal Communications, Thought Leadership, Events, and Public Relations
● Innovation: Includes Ideas, Methodology, Facilitation, Products, Services, and Packaging
Our culture is inspiring, entrepreneurial, and collaborative – driven by smart, strategic, creative people focused on growing our clients’ brands. Greenhouse Partners has a high-performance environment requiring creative problem solving and a commitment to doing amazing work.
What We Are Looking For:
Senior Strategy Associate: Someone with 8+ years of experience and 4-year college degree who wants to work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial, positive environment.
Applicants must be excellent at:
● Solving complex problems – in both individual and group debate situations
● Building and managing outstanding relationships with clients at all levels
● Developing actionable insights from research, creating brand strategy, and architecting strategic solutions
● Exhibiting a high level of personal accountability in work product and career growth of self and others
● Bringing energy, passion, and optimism to work every day
● Doing amazing work
To apply, please submit the following 3 items:
• A cover letter
• A resume/CV
• Link to LinkedIn Profile
Resumes and cover letters may be sent to Jenevie Nunez at [email protected]. Resumes without a cover letter will not be reviewed. Please submit your application by May 17, 2022, to be considered.
This position’s salary range is $80,000-100,000 a year.
In addition to being part of a positive, collaborative, and accomplished team, Greenhouse Partners offers medical, dental, & vision coverage, work from anywhere days, paid time off, work from anywhere days, paid holidays off, 401(k), performance awards, awesome company events, valued office amenities, and many more benefits.