Domoto Brands | Account Manager
This job post has expired
Are you a “people” person with a gift for clear communication? Are you a self-starter who can proactively manage a project from start to finish and make sure it’s delivered on time? Do you find satisfaction in seeing your ideas and hard work implemented into action? If so, Domoto Brands, a sustainability-focused corporate branding and communications firm located in Denver is looking to hire an Account Manager who can capably lead our account services team. Domoto Brands is proud to be a Certified B-Corporation. This job is part-time with the possibility of full-time employment.
As Account Manager, you’ll work with all members of our close-knit team, including designers, developers, social media contributors, and production partners, in an open and collaborative environment. Your voice will be heard on a daily, if not hourly, if not minutely basis. We are searching for a person who can naturally develop positive and engaging relationships with our clients at all levels of their organization to ensure that projects are completed with efficiency and efficacy.
You’ll play an integral role in managing project timelines and production requirements for print and packaging projects as well as websites and corporate sustainability reports. Our ideal Account Manager will have a strong desire to help grow Domoto Brands, bring new ideas to the table and become a catalyst in positively impacting the creation of truly visionary work.
• Develop creative briefs to properly inform and outline project goals, requirements, expectations, and delivery dates.
• Manage client communication, timelines, projects and budgets with precision and great attention to detail.
• Manage the scope of work aligned to each project to ensure that all criteria for project success are met.
• Effectively plan and manage the allocation of resources across design, development, social media/marketing, and production on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
• Work closely with company leadership to identify and capitalize on new business opportunities.
• Utilize our project management software, Basecamp, to organize multiple projects and aggregate project assets and communication from colleagues and clients.
• Serve as a primary contact person, managing internal and external communication between project stakeholders.
• Support designers, developers and other project collaborators in acquiring the materials, content, and assets needed to successfully complete the objective at hand.
• Apply sound written and verbal communication skills toward editing and proofing content for print and online use.
• Approach the job in a proactive rather than a reactive manner.
• Introduce new ideas and best-practice for implementation and improvement of the business.
• Have a passion for shaping the world in a positive way through the power of strategic thinking and the creation of meaningful brands.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Must live in the Denver, Colorado area
• Must have at least 3 years of experience working in Account Services/Project Management in the design, advertising, marketing or similar industry.
• Highly organized, experience with Basecamp. TeamGantt experience a plus.
• Experience managing print project production and online development.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to take direction, as well as give it to colleagues and collaborators.
• High level of professionalism and dedication to growing business and culture.
• Ability to multi-task and allocate energy from project to project quickly.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel.
• Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite programs, particularly InDesign a plus.
• Experience with Google Analytics, SEO/SEM, Hootsuite and social media platforms a plus.
• A passion for using business for good and creating work that is meaningful.
Full-time employees receive the following benefits.
• Competitive Salary
• Health Insurance
• Vision and Dental
• Paid Vacation Days
• Paid Sick/Personal Days
• Paid Holidays
• Paid RTD rapid transit pass (if commuting in on a regular basis using public transportation)