Denver Metro Association of Realtors | Marketing & Design Coordinator
This job post has expired
POSITION: The Marketing & Design Coordinator works with the Director of Marketing & Communications and others in the Association to implement communications strategies and messaging. The Coordinator’s primary responsibilities are in marketing and communicating key Association messages. He/she will be responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns. An understanding of typography, layout, art direction, print & digital design will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsibilities include assisting with maintaining brand consistency across all platforms, coordination of messages, and all internal/external communication. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Help oversee and update Association website
- Help with design elements for Association events, programs and classes (including but not limited to: digital banners, flyers, posters, signage, name badges, programs, presentation templates, etc.)
- Assist with creating weekly and monthly email marketing newsletters and campaigns
- Develop and optimize content for various social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube
- Maintain existing REALTOR® and Industry Partner relationships through ongoing communication including email marketing, social media, blog posts, infographics, presentations and a wide variety of print and digital collateral
- Produce attractive, effective and on-brand designs for all media
- Assist with implementing, managing, prioritizing and tracking a wide range of projects, campaigns and other marketing-related activities
- Assist with the creation of presentations and sponsorship packages
- Assist with various marketing campaigns as needed
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, PR, Journalism, Media or Graphic Design and at least one year of experience is needed. Position requires strong verbal and written communication skills, adeptness with leading design software packages, the ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment, the ability to see projects through from inception to production, consistency regardless of project size, good organizational skills that support the rest of the team, the motivation to maintain and improve design standards and the willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is required, primarily Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. Knowledge of the following is a plus: Final Cut Pro (or Adobe Premier), After Effects, PowerPoint and HTML/CSS.