Creative Circle | Graphic Designer – Freelance to Full-time / Onsite
This job post has expired
Position: Graphic Designer - Freelance to Full-time / Onsite
Location: South Denver Metro
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $25 - $31 / hr
$45 - $55K for fulltime
A company headquartered in Greenwood Village is seeking a graphic designer to join their team onsite for 40 hours per week starting in the next couple of weeks. This is a freelance to full-time opportunity. You will be freelancing for 3-6 months before converting to full-time.
The client is seeking a designer with a sleek aesthetic that has great examples of presentation design, infographs and use of photography. Experience working on branding projects and building guidelines would also be great!
- Design for a variety of deliverables including: printed marketing collateral, presentations, social media, digital assets (paid media and web), branding and template design
- Follow brand standards and guidelines while also evolving them as needed
- Interface with various departments, manage vendors, deliverable prioritization and self project management
- Responsible for all stages of design from concept through final production design
- 5+ years' graphic design experience
- Versatile portfolio demonstrating experience with both print , digital and branding design
- Ability to be onsite in Greenwood Village for 40 hours per week
- Experience working for construction or real estate industries a plus!
- Adobe Creative Suite (IL, PS, ID)
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
This is an onsite, freelance to full-time opportunity starting in the next couple of weeks.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: [email protected]
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.