Cinebody | Strategic Producer / Customer Success Manager
This job post has expired
Cinebody is looking for a full-time strategic producer / customer success manager to join the ranks of an innovative & fast growing team. We need someone who understands video production & the creative process, who never stops pushing ideas, and who knows how to seize opportunities when they arise. The ideal candidate will need to know how to communicate with and manage a wide range of clients, as we work with some of the largest brands & organizations on the planet.
Cinebody is a video production software, enabling anyone on the planet to easily capture & submit content to video campaigns for any type of organization. It is a cloud platform paired with a mobile app, all based around a term that we are pioneering called User-Directed Content.
Things you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with our b2b clients, educating them on how the software works, consulting with them to best execute their ideas, and even suggesting new & innovative ways for them to create content with their community leveraging Cinebody
- Assisting our general user base with prompt support on leveraging the app and/or platform
- Coordinating with the COO & CRO on forecasts, new accounts & statuses, and ways to continually advance and market the software
- Collaborating with the COO & Head of Product on client/user feedback and ways to continually enhance the video production software
Necessary skill set:
- Minimum 3-5 years as a producer or creative in the video production industry
- Amazing client communication skills
- Highly developed organizational & problem solving skills
- Experience with the Adobe Suite (Premier, After Effects, Photoshop) is ideal, but not a must