MIKADO International | Part-time AdvertisingCopywriter
We are looking for an experienced, natural storyteller who understands the key drivers of human beings and is able to translate that knowledge into powerful brand messaging that connects with the target audience.
Through tasks ranging from creative concept development to writing copy for traditional and online media platforms, you will have the ability to define the voice of global brands on an international scale while creating meaningful content on multiple platforms.
• Interpret creative briefs to develop creative concepts on assigned brands
• Collaborate with a team of account managers and creatives from concept development to delivery of final product
• Write original copy for traditional media (headlines, taglines for print and POS, TV and radio scripts), and online media (social media posts, website articles and blog post, press releases and SEO copy
• Research and understand the client's needs and target audiences
• Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal team and to the client as needed and participate in client pitches
The ideal candidate will be able to
• Create unique and impactful creative strategies that are on brief and on brand
• Distill complex human emotions into a powerful tagline
• Write original, compelling and grammatically correct copy that connects with the desired audience
• Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the industry, advertising platform, or target audience at hand
• Explain strategies and concepts; sell ideas
• Have 5+ years of copywriting experience at an advertising agency
• Have experience with markup language and search engine optimization
• Work well in teams and under pressure
• Have deep curiosity about the world, people, cultures, brands, and the craft of copywriting
What we offer:
• Working with the biggest brands in the world
• A diverse and dedicated team of exceptionally bright and dedicated professionals
• An open, friendly company culture
• Flexible working hours
• Trainings, workshops
Work environment/physical activities:
• Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone and other office equipment.
• Requires eyesight correctable to 20/20 to read numbers, reports, and computer terminals.
• Must understand vague and implicit instructions and react favorably in all work situations. Must be mentally adaptable and flexible in dealing with a variety of people.
• Must have a long attention span in order to listen to people, perceive the real problems and bring issues to a successful conclusion.
• Ability to give, receive and analyze information, formulate work plans, prepare written materials and articulate goals and action plans. Must understand people and be able to communicate effectively with them.
Material and equipment directly used:
• PC / MAC
• MS Office
How To Apply
Please apply to [email protected] with the subject line: "PT Copywriter"