Cult Cars | Digital Content Manager & Graphic Designer
This job post has expired
• Updating the website with new vehicles and providing ideas to enhance the U/X, site design and overall brand identity
• Developing advertising collateral for use in digital and printed media.
• Experience and/or interest building a social media following is ideal but not required.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with Wix would be ideal, but not required as the platform can be learned with relative ease.
• Candidates with a design school background are preferred
• Prior work experience is great but not compulsory.
Our Ideal Candidate
• Ability to work remotely and get sh*t done.
• Can take direction and doesn’t get hurt feeling when creative work is critiqued and/or changes are requested.
• Has a passion for cars and enjoys working with a small team.
• This is a great opportunity for someone who recently graduated from design school or is early in his/her career. This probably isn’t the right fit for a seasoned designer who’s looking to make more than $30/hr.
• Currently 20-30 hours per week with the aim of converting to more of a full-time postision within the next 3-6 months.
• Work remotely with 2-3 Zoom calls per week.
• This is an independent contractor position with a starting pay of $25-30/hour (based on experience).
• After 90 days performance bonuses may also be available.