Creative Circle | Marketing Coordinator
This job post has expired
Position: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Boulder / Longmont
Estimated Duration: 1-3 months
Starts: February 3rd, 2020
Rate: Up to $25/Hour; DOE
Our outdoor industry client is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join the team on a 20 hour/week freelance basis onsite in Boulder for up to 3 months.
The ideal Marketing Coordinator is highly motivated, strategic and creative, and has 3+ years of experience developing and executing integrated marketing programs to help drive awareness and engagement.
- Day to day, you will be focused on project management, marketing planning and event marketing
- Drives goals and delivers results efficiently, effectively and on-time
- Works cross functionally, with effective presentation and communication skills
- 3+ years of Marketing Coordination experience
- Microsoft Word, PPT and Excel
- WordPress and Pardot, if possible
- A passion for and experience in the outdoor industry is a huge plus
This is a 1-3 month, 20/hour a week and freelance opportunity in Boulder, CO.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: [email protected]
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.