ContextWest | Senior Account Manager
ContextWest is a full-service digital marketing agency based in the Denver Tech Center. We are a highly collaborative and strategic group with great clients in fields like education, health & wellness, real estate and technology.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager with a strong background in digital marketing who can take on a leadership role. We need someone who is upbeat, motivated and a self-starter who can juggle multiple projects while keeping both the little details and the big picture in mind. You should be fearless about taking on new challenges and able to anticipate and quickly solve potential problems.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills, experience managing people, a familiarity with agency processes and pricing, and at least 7 years of experience working in an agency environment. You should have a proven ability to:
• Build and nurture client relationships
• Advise on digital marketing best practices
• Help drive agency strategy and campaign performance
• Manage the creation of websites, emails, blogs, eBooks, infographics, ads, collateral, etc.
• Oversee the ongoing delivery of social media, PPC, SEO and retargeting efforts
• Work with marketing automation tools like Marketo, Hubspot or SharpSpring
• Build professional quality presentation decks
• Scope projects effectively, produce statements of work and track budgets
• Produce concise creative briefs that clearly delineate agency objectives and deliverables
• Use project management tools to keep schedules updated and all projects on deadline
• Collaborate with and manage agency contractors
• Effectively manage digital assets
Our ideal candidate will also have a background in one or more of these areas:
• HTML or CSS
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Content creation
• SEO or PPC
This is a freelance-to-hire position. ContextWest offers competitive salaries, health insurance, paid vacation and a generous retirement plan match.
How To Apply
If this job description matches your background, please apply to [email protected] with your resume and a note with your salary expectations and why you think you’d be a good fit at ContextWest.