BrüMate | Packaging Designer
This job post has expired
Founded in 2016, BrüMate is a rapidly-growing, Denver-based company that designs and produces the world’s most innovative drinkware and lifestyle products for adult beverages. Inspired by equal parts inventiveness and imagination, we’re a crew of passionate, creative, fast-moving, ambitious, self-starters with unmatched dedication to crafting the perfect drinking experience. This combination of innovation, product-market fit, and our team's obsession with our customers has resulted in unprecedented growth across all of our robust sales channels over the last three years.
We are seeking a Freelance Packaging Designer to assist in BrüMate’s success through the next chapter of our growth story. This role will require a portfolio of work for packaging designs for CPG brands. No exceptions.
- Collaborate closely with Creative Director to reach the brand’s established packaging design aesthetic.
- Fully concept a reimagining of our current product packaging including build, internals, artwork, font usage, logo placement, etc.
- Take feedback and iterate files as requested
- Create fully redesigned packaging from the ground up focused on solving pain points for consumers at retail
- Ensure packaging adheres to our commitment to sustainability and recycling goals
- Prepare submissions for print including optimizing color setup, cleaning up files, and exporting correctly
- Print proofing and reviewing for correct information and color
- Ensure packaging is updated across the company platforms (Google drive, website).
- Must be comfortable working from an established brief
- 4+ years' packaging design experience
- 3D rendering experience a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- A strong grasp on color theory and print design techniques
- Prior experience with consumer packaged goods preferred