USA Volleyball | Coordinator, Marketing
About USA Volleyball
Want to work in the Olympic Movement with one of the most successful organizations serving one of the fastest growing and exciting sports in the world? USA Volleyball is the national governing body for beach, indoor and sitting volleyball in the United States with over 400,000 members, responsible for selecting the Olympic and Paralympic volleyball teams. USA Volleyball also supports a network of regional associations, youth and junior programs, national championships, coaching and officials training, grassroots development, and the SafeSport initiative. Visit www.usavolleyball.org for more.
The Coordinator, Marketing reports to the Director of Marketing and will assist in creation and execution of strategic marketing plans and campaigns for USA Volleyball operations. Extended hours may be required to include nights, weekends and holidays. This position is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities include but are not necessarily limited to:
• Draft, develop and execute strategic marketing campaigns for events and programs
with varying needs and concurrent timelines.
• Write copy to market, promote and build engagement around the athletes, events, USA
Volleyball and the sport of Volleyball.
• Contribute promotional content for USA Volleyball brand campaigns, magazine,
newsletters, display and other paid media.
• Assist with creative strategy and project management of creative projects in
conjunction with the strategic marketing plans.
• Coordinate and execute advertising campaigns via display, social media, radio, print,
outdoor, TV broadcast, search engine, etc.
• Organize and execute media buys.
• Analyze reports on advertising performance and provide recommendations on paid
• Support merchandise strategy, design, fulfillment and distribution for USA Volleyball
Shop, wholesale and consumer licensing program.
• Assist in brand management and stewardship regarding usage and guidelines for USA
Volleyball marks and intellectual property.
• Research and conduct analysis of consumer behavior in addition to sports and
marketing industry trends to provide insight into development of campaigns and assist
in prioritizing marketing efforts.
• Establish and maintain working relationships with sponsors, corporate partners,
official suppliers and vendors to support execution of sponsor deliverables and
fulfillment of sponsorship agreements.
• Assist with drafting and execution of sponsor presentations.
• Create and compile annual sponsorship reports.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related degree or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
• Demonstrated experience in strategic planning and strong project management skills.
• Advanced oral and written communication skills.
• Must be able to successfully pass a USAV background screening (prior to hire date).
• Must successfully complete SafeSport Certification within two weeks of hire date.
• Experience in advertising and/or sales.
• Experience in sponsorship service.
• Experience or skillset in Adobe Creative Suite.
Minimum Starting Salary:
$38,500 - Commensurate with experience
USAV also offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees.
Applications accepted online only. Phone calls will not be accepted. Applications must be received by no later than January 31, 2019.
How To Apply