Archdiocese of Denver | Project Manager
This job post has expired
The Ministry Relations Project Manager is responsible for implementing the project management processes for the Ministry Relations department and managing projects in support of the Archdiocese of Denver's (Office of Development) strategic priorities including development operations and fundraising campaigns, programs and events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops and tracks all fundraising project plans and manages the day-to-day development and coordination with cross-functional internal teams, external teams, and vendors from initiation to execution and retrospective.
• Oversees all project plans, including deadlines, specs, assets, budget, vendor coordination, status updates, approvals and final delivery.
• Leads the internal teams in meeting deadlines and budgets projects within all ministry fundraising campaigns.
• Owns the project management system, to include maintaining master project calendar, project scope, schedule, budget and resources.
• Works with the to understand and inform strategy in service to the project objectives.
• Participates in the management, coding and allocation of the annual budget.
• Trains internal and external groups on use of project management platform, conducting webinars and troubleshooting as needed.
• Tracks key indicators and reports by running monthly reports for review by the Executive Director of Ministry Relations and senior management.
• Assists with internal communications to include developing and publishing eNews announcements
• Manages RFP process, ensures contracts are properly authorized and filed.
• Provides logistical and editorial support for videography and AV/show directing support for events as needed
• Assists Executive Director of Ministry Relations with project approval, writing and editing support via inMotionNow system
• Donor tracking through Raiser’s Edge, Luminate, and Greater Giving
• Other projects as assigned.