WTRMLN WTR | Digital Media and SEO Strategist
This job post has expired
WTRMLN WTR is looking for a highly skilled, hardworking, passionate individual with a strong work ethic to take on evergreen and campaign-based projects alike. Job duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Social media re-targeting ad campaigns
• SEO/SEM optimization and execution
• E-commerce consumer funnel optimization for paid social/digital (work in conjunction with email marketing specialist for drip campaigns)
• Recommendations and solutions on improvement to digital brand awareness campaigns
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- 3-5 years of experience in SEO, SEM, digital media management, digital strategy, CRM strategy, and/or social media strategy
- Ability to complete projects in timely matter within specified budget
- Experience in Google Analytics platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication and ability to be in reach during the workweek (unless otherwise specified)
- Compensation is experience based and will be paid on monthly retainer.
- This position is project-based with varying hours depending on need.
- Hours can be performed at any time as long as candidate is within communication during normal business hours.
- Located in Greater Denver region preferred but not required.
- Position comes with all the Liquid Love (aka WTRMLN WTR product) desired during project completion.