Evolve Vacation Rental | Senior Copywriter
This job post has expired
Evolve’s mission is to make vacation rental easy for everyone. Unlike the DIY or local property manager business models, our fresh approach to vacation rental management empowers homeowners and builds trust with guests. A lot of that relies on the language we use, the messages we craft, and the impression we build through marketing.
As part of our Marketing team, our Senior Copywriters lead the charge of copywriting and content marketing under the supervision of the Director, Brand and Content. You will develop content strategies for increasing inbound web traffic and conversions while keeping a close eye on KPIs and adjusting on the fly. You will create marketing content across media that attracts new owners, builds trust with travelers, and reinforces our brand at every touch. In short, you’ll be the voice that transforms the vacation rental industry.
Beyond writing skills, you should be a natural collaborator, conceptual thinker and tireless tinkerer, focused on creative problem-solving through words and stories. You should be comfortable saying yes to opportunities and no to inefficiencies. And you should be ready to have some fun doing it.
- Produce and edit clean and compelling copy across customer and media types
- Develop and lead execution of content calendar that reflects company and departmental priorities
- Participate in conceptual brainstorming to solve business problems, generate new ideas, and improve creative quality of design and copy
- Create compelling marketing content for vacation rental homeowners and travelers that drives action (including but not limited to blog posts, social media posts, case studies, newsletters, ebooks, infographics, and more)
- Analyze performance and challenge status quo to ensure all content drives meaningful traffic and generates leads in all instances of customer journey
- Lead process of relevant content management on website(s) to speed publication and ensure brand standards
- Contribute to social media strategy and execution as needed to provide timely customer service and maintain positive brand reputation
- Enforce brand voice and standards across all organizational communications
- Consult with internal clients and entry-level copywriter(s) on grammar, brand voice, and best practices to elevate all work
- 3-5 years of professional experience writing copy for a marketing agency or internal marketing department
- Experience increasing inbound web traffic and digital lead conversions
- Fluency in digital content, SEO and social media strategies
- Strong communication and editorial skills
- Strong conceptual thinker and brainstorm contributor
- Fast learner with drive for continuous improvement
- Self-starter with patience and perseverance
- Ability to multitask, collaborate, and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapid pace of change
- Organized, process-friendly, and detail-oriented
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field with emphasis on writing and critical thinking
- Travel industry experience is a plus
- Web analytics technical capabilities a plus
- Working knowledge of front-end web languages and/or CMS a plus
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
*Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.*