9thWonder | Lead Technical Project Manager
This job post has expired
The 9thWonder Denver team is seeking a Lead Technical Project Manager to share a real passion for crafting work that unearths a compelling difference in brands. You are an independent thinker– a perfect mix of prioritization genius and organizational prowess. You see the big picture, you quickly recognize what it takes to achieve it, and you drive results. While you know the methodologies, tools, and tricks of the trade, you know that reaching the right outcomes is far more important than your obsession with status reports. We’re looking for a strong teammate who can plan web development projects and keep them on track.
As the Lead Technical Project Manager, you:
- Will lead the Technical Project Management team.
- Be able to understand client needs and recommend best solutions.
- Are able to write document requirements for developers.
- Are able to present progress internally and externally to stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot issues to give developers a clear picture of the problem.
- Have experience running a dedicated server, cloud set-up and management, troubleshoot SQL queries, rebase from Git, etc.
The ideal Lead Technical Project Manager has:
- 5+ years of development related experience, backend development preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with server security best practices and preventing website hacking
- Meticulously detail oriented and organized
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects and adjust to changes in client needs
- A positive outlook on work and life.
The Legal Stuff
9thWonder offers a fun and rewarding environment, where every associate is valued. That’s not just a legal HR statement; we appreciate all members of the team and thrive to build a culture of the best idea is boss. While we thank you in advance for your interest, please know we will only respond to those whose experience and skills most closely match the requirements of the position. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.