mcgregor+graham Advertising Agency | Marketing & Advertising Summer Internship
This job post has expired
Denver-based advertising agency, mcgregor+graham (see www.mcgregorgraham.com), is seeking a marketing/advertising student with an interest in working in an advertising agency environment.
Candidate would participate on a three-month trial basis. The individual would have the opportunity to interface with brand, strategic, digital, creative and account service staff. Potential to evolve to paid part or full-time position.
mcgregor+graham is a small group of highly-experienced professionals looking for someone to work closely with us in all facets of the advertising and marketing business and learn skills related to branding, advertising, digital, social media, account services, and more.
Excellent communication, time management, attention to detail and strategy are key components to this position. This position will report directly to the Director of Client Services.
• Some knowledge of ad agency departmental functions and deliverables important
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate at all levels, both internally and externally
• Seeking or has completed a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related studies
• Knowledge of direct, institutional, social media, digital advertising are preferred
• 90-day trial term
• Application deadline: April 15, 2019
• Start date: Week of May 6
• Approximately 20 hours per week
• Unpaid – opportunity to evolve into a paid/contract position after 90-day trial (must recieve college credit)