Clean Energy Credit Union | Marketing Intern
Clean Energy Credit Union
About the company:
Founded in 2017, Clean Energy Credit Union is a one-of-a-kind, non-profit, financial institution dedicated to the mission of making clean energy available to everyone. We help our members afford and invest in clean energy in order to help protect our environment and improve our economy. Join our team of passionate individuals working to make an impact on the world around us.
Are you an aspiring Marketing student looking for an opportunity to kick start your career? This internship will give you the opportunity to dive into a fast-paced work environment promoting Clean Energy Credit Union’s mission and services to make a difference for our environment and economy. This role will assist in managing multiple marketing projects, programs, and events with the opportunity to own specific aspects of our marketing strategy. The Marketing Intern will collaborate with individuals across the organization to complete marketing-related projects.
• Support the Marketing Director with daily administrative tasks
• Perform market analysis and research on the competition
• Assist in the planning, posting, and measurement of social media channels
• Engage with members and Clean Energy influencers on social media
• Collaborate cross-functionality with team members on marketing messages and campaign ideas
• Assist in promotional activities (e.g. sponsorships, email marketing, advertising)
• Perform member outreach to solicit feedback and photos
• Manage organizations swag inventory and send to members
• Research and outreach to mission-aligned organizations for PR opportunities
Working Environment/Physical Activities:
Primary duties of this role are completed within an indoor office space. There may be need for occasional travel or irregular hours. Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Strong willingness to learn and/or possess basic marketing skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Willingness to accept a variety of tasks
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Passion for the environment and making a difference through impact marketing
• Current enrollment in a related BS or master’s degree in marketing or related field
• Location: Denver metro area. Availability for some remote work.
• Hourly pay: $16/hour
• 15 – 20 hours per week
• Duration: 2022 – June 2022 (Dates are flexible)
Clean Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with American Disabilities Act, the Corporation will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
How To Apply
Apply at: form.jotform.com/213155531632145