Heinrich Marketing | Senior Account Executive
First, a little about us:
Heinrich Marketing is an integrated agency, 40 years in the making, built for business. We focus on delivering impact for our clients with an agency-wide understanding that what we produce can only be effective if it ultimately supports our clients’ business objectives.
Heinrich seeks a highly motivated and energetic Senior Account Executive with excellent client-service skills to help support our healthcare accounts. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, this might be the right opportunity for you.
Now, about the position:
As an Sr. Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing our clients’ marketing campaigns, budgets and plans and day-to-day project management of all assigned projects and scope of work. You will be the core agency representative for a team of clients who are fun, seasoned and like to make things happen. The agency will expect you to be an execution whiz, so strong skills in working with creative, production, media and studio teams in a remote setting will be an absolute necessity. You will also have the support of an Account Supervisor and Director.
What do the duties and responsibilities look like?
● Build strong client relationships through trust-based partnership, passion, commitment, integrity, fast responses, business maturity and flawless delivery.
● Plans and manages projects from initiation through project completion, including writing rock-solid briefs that inspire strong creative work and working closely with internal agency teams to keep creative and production projects on schedule and on budget.
● Foster positive, collaborative and motivating relationships with the creative team and demonstrate an understanding and reverence for the creative process.
● Partner with the content and digital teams on the development and execution of a variety of content formats, including webinars, podcasts, playbooks, videos, emails and digital and print collateral.
● Ensure excellent account coordination through seamless, clear and concise communication.
● Develop scope, manage budgets and maintain healthy financials.
● Anticipate monthly recurring creative and reporting deliverables to allow for breathable timelines.
● Help organize and host client meetings that are collaborative and move the needle forward on all levels.
● Become a healthcare-industry guru and take initiative to share knowledge across the team.
● Take a problem-solving approach to challenges that pop up, and identify when to elevate issues.
● Demonstrate ability to successfully work with internal team and clients in a remote setting.
● A bachelor’s degree and background in marketing, advertising and/or communications with 5–7 years’ experience.
● Healthcare experience preferred, but not required.
● Hands-on experience developing and executing a variety of content formats, including webinars, podcasts, playbooks, videos, emails and digital and print collateral.
● A proven track record of strong written and verbal communication skills, proofreading skills, attention to detail and fast responses to client emails and requests.
● A mentality that is similar to Heinrich’s: A can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves, we’re-in-it-together attitude.
What we bring to the table:
● A highly competitive salary plus benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), paid sick and vacation and a generous holiday schedule.
● An entrepreneurial environment—you won’t get bogged down by bureaucracy and egos here! We’re a nimble group of opportunistic individuals.
● A unique agency culture that is hard to find in this industry—we value work/life balance, flexibility, having fun, contributing to the community and being part of a “work family.”
● A growing business with opportunities for strong contributors.
● A think tank for thought-leadership in a number of industries.
How To Apply
How to apply:
If you meet these qualifications please forward your cover letter, resume and salary history to [email protected]. No phone calls or recruiters please.