Creative Circle | Content Specialist
This job post has expired
Position: Content Specialist
Location: Other Areas
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: As soon as the ideal candidate is identified
Rate: Up to $65,000/Year; Depending on experience
Our client in the legal space looking to hire an energetic and ambitious Content Specialist in a direct hire capacity.
The Content Specialist will be collaborating with the creative services team to develop, execute, and manage 360 marketing campaigns for a variety of clients in the legal space. Deliverables will include websites, blogs, emails, landing pages, social media, direct mail, etc.
Content Specialist Responsibilities:
- Strategizing marketing campaigns for clients
- Writing, editing, refreshing, and proofreading copy
- Designing marketing materials
- Formatting and editing websites
- Managing digital marketing campaigns
- Consulting and communicating with clients
Content Specialist Requirements:
- Knowledge of WordPress and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with a marketing or email automation platform
- Professional services writing samples
- An understanding of SEO and organic search
Please note: This role is 100% offsite, but quarterly, in person meetings in the Denver area will be required.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: [email protected]
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.