Blue Bear Creative | Strategist
We’re looking for a smart, hungry Strategist to join our growing entrepreneurial-minded team. Our Strategist will oversee Insights, Strategy and Paid Media for all clients, becoming the go-to resource from overall strategic guidance down to day-to-day social matters, bringing clear understanding of expectations and ways to exceed them through thoughtful, strategic, and creative means. Your role is to find the negative space for brands and our creative team to play in. You’re analytical, strategic and like to see things through from data to creative concept.
• Translates business objectives into social media and digital objectives, delivering work that’s insights-driven, with rationale, data, and sources to support your perspective — for both current clients and new business pitches
• Writes and presents micro and macro-level creative briefs for all initiatives, primarily centered around in-feed, paid social, and digital brand touchpoints, with nuanced attention to how all recommendations ladder up to brand KPIs
• Provides platform and landscape insights to inform content and leads creative team in idea sessions and workshops
• Recommends and manages research that will aid in the consumer insight-gathering and strategic process
• Works in partnership with team members to develop paid social media strategies and KPIs in alignment with overarching social strategy, integrating A/B testing and messaging matrices into plans based on targeting
• Defines the general approach to custom targeting, identifying data available that can be leveraged in developing unique targeting based on client CRM/databases.
• Defines general tagging strategy, based on client requirements, including conversion tracking, page level conversion rate (funnel conversion), and re-engagement / retargeting approach
• Monitors, evaluates, and refines social strategy to ensure successful delivery of strategic goals
• Monitors and interprets cultural and social trends relevant to client business
• Analyzes brand social performance and creates client-facing, insights-led reports
• 3-5 years of experience in strategy and/or social marketing; Candidate must demonstrate: a proven track record of social consulting engagements that produced positive business results; a portfolio of strong brands and/or industry breadth or depth; and a deep knowledge of business and social
• Expert in understanding of social media and established understanding of the wider digital communications landscape
o Experience in integrative campaigns with heavy social component is a major plus.
• Experience collaborating closely with key decision influencers (e.g. external technology/service partners, internal cross-functional team of Brand Planners, Creative Directors, Engineers, Account Directors, Analysts, and other digital experts), in order to pool relevant knowledge and skills to recommend industry-leading social marketing solutions
• Robust data analytical skills and spreadsheet capabilities; can build detailed business case/ROI modeling
• Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
• Eye for innovation and the next emerging platform or partner to consider as part of a social strategy results
• Superior writing, presentation, communication, organizational, and time management skills
• Research skills, with the ability to generate data-based insights to weave into the strategy process
• Ability to think both in terms of ongoing/daily content as well as bigger picture brand campaigns that span beyond social media.
• Ability to self-manage, work effectively, proactively and seamlessly amongst an integrated agency team
• Company Health, Dental & Life Insurance
• Health & Wellness Program
• Occasional Free Lunch
• Salary: Competitive
How To Apply
To submit an application, visit our careers page at http://bit.ly/2CBkkB1