Blue Bear Creative | Account Supervisor
We’re looking for a smart and hungry Account Supervisor who has always found non-traditional ways of solving problems, or grown tired of the way things have always been done. Our AS will oversee all accounts, strengthening client & partner agency relationships, collaborating with cross-departmental teams, while growing and mentoring Account/Strategy team members.
If you’d love to join a place that’s obsessed with driving real, measurable business results, and the next few bullets hit home for you, then we’d love to talk!
Blue Bear might be the right fit if you…
...Love nerding out over quarterly earnings announcements and TikTok’s evolving ad products.
...Believe success in today’s work streams means excelling in both “Strategy” and “Client Services”.
...Are tired of revolving door agencies where people come and go in year-long increments
...Agree that company culture is best represented by a tightly knit team
...Find mentoring others to be extremely gratifying and see your team members’ success as your own
The Role & Responsibilities
• Inspire, motivate, and mentor account/strategy team members’ commitment to providing best-in-class social & digital marketing counsel, while contributing to the career growth of your team members. You will communicate directly with the CEO overseeing several client “brand families”, while managing and motivating a small team of Account/ Project Managers that are typically managing 2-4 brands.
• Develop and deliver senior-level social strategy to CMO-level clients, derived from industry insights and category expertise. (Our client’s challenges become ours. We need to understand their individual market conditions, and the levers of growth that drive business results).
• Eat, breathe, and sleep today’s digital consumer, to develop brand-specific strategies that, ultimately, help them deliver against business objectives.
• Guide and contribute in the development of Creative ideas and deliverables, never shying away from rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty in the creative process, (we’re a small, highly collaborative team and we know great ideas aren’t limited to the Creative Department).
• Be well-versed in the various Paid Media and Measurement opportunities in social, digital, and the broader marketing mix, to provide client recommendations on the proper social & digital KPIs, based on brand-specific goals. A working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter’s Ad products is essential, as well as maturing platforms including Pinterest, Snapchat and TikTok.
• Identify and help sell-through incremental campaign opportunities to clients, which help them achieve the most efficient returns & results on their overall marketing dollars.
• The ability to navigate a portfolio of brands within a larger conglomerate or business group, gain an understanding of their unique company architectures, and build and strengthen relationships with essential stakeholders.
• Responsible for assignments centered around operational and internal initiatives, as provided by the Leadership team.
• Collaborate with the leaders of other internal teams to improve and execute on client deliverables, process, and output.
• Contribute to the continued growth and stability of Blue Bear by being empowered to make decisions that are best for the company, both today and tomorrow.
The ideal candidate has:
• A Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years in the agency space in progressively senior roles, with at least 2 years of social-specific experience.
• Advanced written and presentation communication skills.
• A proven understanding and expertise in brand strategy, as well as the social/digital space, and how both integrate with the wider marketing mix for Fortune 1000 size brands.
• The ability to foster strong relationships and collaborate with cross-discipline teams - from initial brief and brainstorm, to campaign execution and measurement.
• Strategic understanding of traditional, digital, and social-specific media planning & buying, along with the proper metrics of success and measurement opportunities.
• At least 2 years of supervisory experience or a track record of leading and managing a growing team.
• Top-notch social and communication skills to deliver strategic social counsel.
• Existing familiarity of the creative and production process (or an appetite to learn).
• A strong EQ, great attitude and innate ability for finding the silver lining.
How To Apply
Apply Here: bit.ly/34AHmaR