BLKDG | Jr. UI/UX Designer
This job post has expired
As a junior-level position, you will be an integral part of our small agency. This role has involvement into the creative direction for the agency and will work closely with other teams in the organization to apply the brand strategy and insights to our digital experiences (web, emails, media, content and more). In addition, this role will follow strategy and positioning guidelines to ensure a client/brand is executed consistently throughout the campaign concept(s). We are looking for a driven person who can influence and collaborate across all digital touch points and inspire our clients. This role is requires a high level of design production, we expect you to have some involvement with actual sketching, designs or the creation of high fidelity creative concepts.
- works with the creative team to manage project deliverables, and to manage resourcing and project assignments.
- In coordination with the Project Manager, you will work within detailed project timelines for all projects and keep teams in adherence of milestones and deliverables through project completion.
- Have the confidence to be client-facing on all accounts for creative presentations, timing and deliverable conversations
- Meet and communicate with stakeholders regularly to provide project status updates, and to identify risks and manage emerging issues.
- Extremely organized, methodical and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communicators of concise, accurate deadline-driven information.