Bayard Advertising | Digital Creative Lead
This job post has expired
Bayard Advertising is a full-service digital brand agency, that specializes in recruitment marketing, with offices across the country. At Bayard-Denver you’ll work and play in Belmar/Lakewood with a fantastic view of the mountains, as a member of a highly collaborative team that encourages thoughtful and unique ideas.
We are looking for a Digital Creative Lead to direct all creative projects and teams at our Denver/Lakewood office. As a Digital Creative Lead, you will lead a small team of designers, writers, and web developers on a wide range of projects including Value Propositions, print/digital advertising, branding and web development.
In this position you will act as the face of the Creative team, communicating with and presenting to clients directly. Additionally, you will be heavily involved in presentations, pitches, project scoping, and consultation communications.
You will be responsible for owning the success of all creative projects, large and small, as well as act as an advisor, consultant, and thought-leader for both internal and external partnerships/clients.
What you’ll do:
• Provide design direction, proofing, and feedback to copywriters and designers for websites, branding, job descriptions, Value Propositions, and print and digital advertising.
• Lead Value Proposition and Brand projects; you will create, develop, and own the project through planning, logistics, research, execution, and presentation.
• Work with Project Manager to ensure timeline management and delivery of products.
• Ensure quality of work and deliverables; be familiar with client brand standards to safeguard brand integrity
• Assist with minor copywriting when needed.
• Lead UX planning and design for websites and proprietary web platforms.
• Provide creative direction to front- and back-end developers on web projects.
• Help proof and test website for design and UX best practices.
• Ensure website ADA compliance.
• Advise team members and clients on best-way-forward for design and web development, including scoping and pricing, logistics, strategy, and execution.
• Attend pitches with sales team as the creative subject matter experts in order to win new business.
• Collaborate with our Chief Creative Officer and NYC Creative office on projects where needed.
• Travel periodically for client meetings or pitches.
What you’ll need:
• A bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing or similar field.
• 3+ years of experience in Creative Direction.
• 3+ years of experience in Web Development direction is a plus.
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD or similar.
• Ability to present and communicate effectively.
• Moderate Copywriting skills.
• Familiarity with website UX, HTML, and CSS to communicate with developers as well as website ADA compliance.
• Familiarity with website integrations in order to advise, communicate, suggest, and ask proper questions with clients, vendors and developers.
• Communicate on basic website hosting and web security matters.
• Familiarity with Talent/Recruitment Advertising and the Recruiting space.
• Agency Experience.
• Basic knowledge in websites and WordPress.
We encourage a play hard/work hard culture but also know when it's time to switch off, relax and play. Bring your hunger for growth to our team and enjoy many fun perks:
• Unlimited Vacation time
• Benefits (health, dental, vision)
• Health savings accounts
• Office views of the stunning Rocky Mountains
• A collaborative, fun team environment
• Profit Sharing
• Extensive growth in a company that rewards dedication, hard work and supports long term career goals