Kidrobot | Community Marketing Coordinator
This job post has expired
POSITION TITLE: Community Marketing Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager
LOCATION: Broomfield, CO
Kidrobot is a fast paced, rapidly growing, privately held company headquartered in Broomfield, CO. Kidrobot is the premiere creator, manufacturer and retailer of limited-edition art toys, apparel, media, lifestyle products and collectibles. In addition to our art products, Kidrobot works with some of the top entertainment properties in the world to bring Kidrobot’s signature style to their license through toys and collectibles. Kidrobot distributes our products worldwide through thousands of select retailers, distributors and through our website Kidrobot.com.
We instigate creative conversation. Between artists and collectors. Parents and kids. Stores and shoppers. Between one another. About new products. Emerging artists. The backstory behind a creation. We get people talking. We get them excited. We bring art to life.
Manage the Kidrobot social media channels, events and experiential marketing, and strategic partners. Work alongside Kidrobot’s marketing, photography and design team to plan and create content for all social media channels. Track, analyze and report on goals across all areas.
- Manage all Kidrobot social media channels: Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Vimeo, Kidrobot’s forum, blog and others
- Increase engagement among existing fans and create new followers/fans across all channels through creation of compelling content
- Work with sales and marketing teams to create social media calendars around product launches and events
- Work with in-house photographer to plan and direct photography and videography needs
- Work closely with digital marketing and ecommerce team to ensure aligned goals and strategies across all consumer-facing digital channels
- Measure, track and report on engagement and growth for all social channels
- Develop plans to grow list and following size and engagement
- Plan and manage social media giveaways, brand partnerships and promotions
- Monitor social media engagement and conversations, respond to customer concerns and questions and report back to team on consumer feedback
- Work offsite events such as gallery exhibits, comic cons, pop-ups, etc to capture content for Kidrobot social channels
- Provide the internal team with quarterly reports highlighting past and future social growth, strategy, and goals
- Manage research, logistics and planning, product exclusives, staff training, and marketing/sales goals for all Kidrobot and Yummy World events, tradeshows, pop-ups and activations, and employee appreciation events. Manage event staffing, product selection, sales strategy.
- Plan and manage budget, source and negotiate suppliers/vendors, and coordinate timelines for all events.
- Enhance event success with new and relevant marketing tactics and promotions.
- Keep up with event and activation trends to increase engagement. This includes research on competitor and industry partner event strategies.
- Use events to build brand lists including email, social media and influencers.
- Report on event performance and track brand/sales growth across all industry events.
- Identify events and activations that Kidrobot and Yummy World should pursue.
- Provide the internal team with quarterly reports highlighting past and future events.
- Work with marketing team to craft strategy and proposals for partnerships with brands, event partners, museums and any other marketing collaborations.
- Identify and develop key brand alliances and relationship programs designed to improve brand presence, exposure and ultimately brand sales based on targeted demographics and customer-building goals.
- Manage artist and licensor communications alongside marketing team to ensure effective product launches and marketing promotions.
- Work with licensors for promotions and events alongside marketing team.
- Establish open communication with retail partners around product launches and events.
- Provide the internal team with quarterly partnership reports highlighting past and future collaborations.
- Degree in a related field: marketing, digital marketing, social media strategy, etc
- High level copywriting, content creation and copy-editing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for photography, videography and design, particularly around content creation
- Above average knowledge of social media strategy and influencer marketing
- 2-3 years experience in related fields: social media management, event management, strategic partnerships
- Highly organized and detail-oriented by nature
- Personable and outgoing approach to consumer and industry relations
- Proven ability to work events with a positive attitude and a focus on customer service
- Proactive thinking, initiative and composure in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiarity with Kidrobot, vinyl toys and urban/street culture are huge pluses