Crocs | Digital Developer, Email
This job post has expired
The Digital Developer contributes to e-commerce web development initiatives, developing high quality code and helping to improve the processes we use. The developer will mostly interface with our go-to-market process and focus on developing both unique and re-usable email templates. The developer will also help manage our email data architecture and any queries or scripting required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinating with UX and Design teams to code and deliver front-end content
• Developing and maintaining cross-client, cross-device compatible SFMC/ExactTarget templates
• Troubleshooting bugs within email campaigns and customer journey
• Maintaining existing Crocs code and assets
• Provide level of effort for all email projects, as well as provide direction on scope and determine overall feasibility.
• Create and document development specifications and work completed
• Active participation through all phases of the email development lifecycle
• Provide status updates and communication on email projects to e-commerce business users and other stakeholders.
• Drive email development initiatives to continually enhance and optimize Crocs e-commerce infrastructure.
• BA in Computer Science or a related program, or commensurate experience
• 2+ years’ experience as an email or web developer
• Familiarity with code repository systems (SVN, Git)
• Responsive design experience (or similar mobile and tablet work)
• Experience converting and/or slicing PSDs to CSS (or similar)
• Experience with AmpScript or other email scripting languages
• Understanding of and experience with mobile and web based design constraints, editors, browser platforms and their differences
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming practices
• Self-directed and able to juggle multiple priorities
• Demonstrated flexibility and collaboration in fast-paced production environment
• Ability to provide insight, thoughts and contribute feedback to the team on various projects from a technical perspective.
• Adaptability to pick up and work without supervision
• Ability to write, edit, and troubleshoot custom SQL queries preferred
• Experience with SFMC/ExactTarget preferred
• Experience with AmpScript or other email scripting languages preferred
• Experience working with API calls preferred
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications is highly preferred
• Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables and Macros experience highly preferred