FlowState Marketing | Content Marketing Specialist
This job post has expired
We’re a branding and digital agency made up of happy and motivated creative people who grow businesses. We are located in the RiNo district of downtown Denver and our branding team is scaling quickly. We work across a variety of industries including e-commerce, outdoor, music, tech, breweries and hospitality to design, develop and promote brands across digital, print, web as well production of custom apparel and promotional goods.
Who We’re Looking For
FlowState Marketing is seeking a Content Marketing Specialist with a flair for creative writing. You’ll work directly with the Head of Digital and the Communications Director to create exceptional content across company and client touch-points. You’re a content marketer or writer with a proven talent for creating stories that resonate. You have a solid knack for developing impactful messages across a variety of channels (websites, blogs, advertisements, email, white papers, video and social media) and you’re an independent self-starter who loves helping a team achieve its goals. You do more than just write - you define, research, build and communicate the story in all that you do. You love the challenge that comes with making technical information digestible, and in becoming an expert in technologies, markets and products that are completely new to you. You can write in contrasting tones taking on the voice of each client brand and are as confident and witty in 2000+ words as you are in 150 characters. You come to the table with ideas: you’re creative, collaborative, and motivated in creating change.
- Support the Head of Digital and the Communications Director in all areas of content generation
- Contribute to the crafting of concepts and strategies for both web and branding projects
- Create brand messaging/ marketing copy for website and branding projects
- Play a part in managing the collaboration with clients while crafting copy for client projects
- Create marketing copy for distribution via blogs, e-books, video, white papers, case studies, email marketing, catalogs and other modes.
- Create content for Social Media calendars
- Work with media and other outreach targets to distribute created content
- Proof-reading and input on all proposals and presentations
- Copywriting for advertisements, print ads and publications
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside company executives
- Write interview scripts, produce storyboards, and assist on-set during film and photography shoots.
- Support marketing campaigns for lead generation
- Ensure consistent brand style, tone and voice is communicated in all content and writing initiatives
- Analyze content marketing trends and provide recommendations on marketing and business development strategies.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Marketing (Business or Digital) or Journalism
- 2+ years in a creative writing or content marketing role, which includes 1+ years focussed on professional content writing
- Excellent writing and editing skills; immaculate attention to detail
- Experience in professional writing for content creation tied to b2b work
- Strong understanding of how strong branding drives business success
- Experience developing brand strategies and identities
- Basic knowledge using Wordpress and HubSpot
- Strong understanding of how marketing serves the sales process and content marketing as it relates to lead generation
- An understanding of content marketing, digital and social media industry trends
- Basic Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- The ability to work autonomously and deliver to deadlines
- A curious, creative and collaborative nature
- Agency experience preferred.
Compensation and Expectations
This is a full-time role. Compensation is commensurate with experience.