FlowState Marketing | Web and Brand Designer
ABOUT FLOWSTATE MARKETING
We’re a digital and apparel marketing agency made up of happy and motivated creative people who grow businesses. We are located in the RiNo district of downtown Denver and our digital team is relatively new, but scaling quickly. We work across a variety of industries including start-up, e-commerce, tech, service, adventure/outdoor sports, construction, food and beverage, and retail.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
FlowState Marketing is seeking a highly conceptual designer who is passionate about creating exceptional brand experiences to join the team as a Web and Brand Designer. Working cross-team functionally you will develop engaging web designs and strategic brand identities which drive growth and success for clients. You are passionate about design in and outside of a professional setting. In addition, you can accurately and creatively encompass brand identity in design work and are comfortable playing a key role in the strategy, conception and design of ideas, products and services. You thrive in a fast-paced environment that, at times, provides minimal structure and are flexible designing with complete creative freedom or under direction. You are a problem solver with strong time management skills and you bring creative thought to developing and delivering projects from brief to end user. Lastly, you thrive in being an integral part of a busy and fast growing team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) design work including:
- Web Design (wireframes, UI/UX, and fully responsive websites, media selection and direction)
- Brand Identity Design (logos, stylescapes, identity systems, brand assets)
- Custom Web Graphics and Animations
- Print Media Design (publication, marketing collateral, stationary, and advertisements)
- Digital design (infographics, ebooks, email, social and other digital marketing outlets)
- 2+ years of experience
- BA/BS in Graphic Design, Visual Art, Marketing or similar creative education
- Agency or freelance, and/or client-communication experience is highly valued
- Good eye for design aesthetic throughout all outlets of creative media
Strong understanding of:
- Design trends throughout the creative industry
- UI/UX design and strategy
- Illustration and custom graphics design
- Layout and information design
- Typography design, usage and assignment
- Color usage and assignment
- Highly capable in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign (Adobe Premier and After Effects is a plus)
- Highly capable in web design and prototyping programs such as Adobe XD, Invision, Sketch, etc
- Experience preparing files for various applications (print, social media, digital ads, optimized web photos/graphics)
- Experience working with Project Management software
- Experience using Google Apps and sharing framework
- Experience working with Web Developers is a plus
- The ability to effectively estimate time and work efficiently
- Strong communication, organization and time management skills
- Must work well in a fast-paced, team environment
- A naturally motivated and passionate hard worker
- Ability to perform well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Photo/Video editing, animation and SEO capabilities are a plus
COMPENSATION AND EXPECTATION
This is a Full-time position at 40 hours per week.
How To Apply
To apply, please email your resume, portfolio and a cover letter to [email protected].
In your cover letter please explain why you want this position, what you believe your strengths are and why.
Applications close Friday, February 1st 2019.