Creative Circle | UI Developer
Position: UI Developer
Status: Freelance to possible full-time
Estimated Duration: 3+ months freelance to possible full-time
Starts: January 3, 2019
$100 - 125K DOE
A leading global professional services client is seeking a UI Developer to join the team on an ongoing and freelance to possible full-time basis.
You will be developing and maintaining commercial software products in building reliable, testable, scalable and high-performing enterprise class web applications for global Fortune 500 customers. To be successful in this role, you must be able to design, develop and automate the testing of responsive, front-end user interfaces across multiple browsers.
- Design, code, test and debug UI
- Partner with UX teams in the implementation of complex UI designs
- Drive maintainable and reusable solutions
- Lead test automation
- Have your thumb on the pulse of emerging technologies and tools
- 4+ years of hands-on user interface development experience
- User-centered design concepts and execution
- HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Angular 2+, Data Tables, TypeScript and JQuery
- Experience using Agile Scrum software development life cycle is a MUST
Team player attitude with a focus on the success of the team is a MUST
How To Apply
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: [email protected]
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.