Two Parts | Storyteller + Communications Strategist
The Two Parts mission is to create community through discovery, consumption, and discussion of local experiences, craft products, and to cheer those behind it all. An emerging leader in craft promotions, immersive experiences and events, and creative agency work, Two Parts aims to expand our reach and services in the upcoming years. Our events and projects include the Denver Beer Festivus, Collaboration Fest, The Passport Program, The Underground Music Showcase, Truck Stop, and many more.
The Two Parts creative team works tirelessly to promote our events, promotions, and share our passion for local experiences and craft products. Two Parts has become the go-to source for those seeking authentic experiences in Denver and beyond in the food, beverage, maker, and music spaces. We seek to expand our reach in the press, grow our following, drive more web and social traffic, and cement our status as the best place to find craft events, programs, and products.
Join the Two Parts team and help us tell the world our story. The Storyteller + Communications Strategist will work closely with the the Creative, Production, and Sales departments to achieve company-wide goals and remain at the forefront for the best of Denver. This position will require strong copywriter and communication abilities, and a passion for small business, local goods, and craft products.
- Craft copy and stories to be featured in press releases, the Two Parts website, various event websites, media advisory emails, social media campaigns, paid media, etc.
- Creative public relations across client and owned Projects
- Work with Creative and Sales departments to plan and strategize a PR approach for each project.
- Collaboratively create media toolkits with our designers and build PR blueprints to capture best practices for media-minded storytelling.
- Evaluate emerging PR strategies to ensure Two Parts remains at the forefront of the space.
- Develop diverse concepts and messaging across channels and clients (brand stories, headlines, taglines, pitches, scripts, social content, emails, etc) -- always on brand and engaging.
- Possess an understanding of brand and how to create a unique, ownable brand voice, tone, and personality, and switch between them on a dime.
- Ability to help develop pitch decks for new business and sales recaps and inject the Two Parts voice to make current and prospective clients excited.
- Concepting and strategic thinking for event concepts
- Assist with creative concepts for new experiences, campaigns, products, and strategic marketing plans.
- The Basics - Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a strongly related field. 2+ years experience, preferably in an agency type setting, with a bonus for PR chops.
- Organizational Wizardry - Experience juggling multiple projects, both in-house and outsourced, like a digital circus performer, is essential.
- Mad Adaptive - A desire to help manage client and owned projects all at once. This position will straddle a line between PR, general copywriting, and creative thinking all at once.
- Super Slick - Ability to provide a strong creative portfolio demonstrating good use of voice, different communications channels, and public relations efforts.
- Love The Grind - Excitement to work with a small and highly motivated team of go-getters - You like to work hard and play hard.
- Consistently hardworking team who likes to hang out together, is passionate about local, and really, really likes throwing a party where everyone shows up. You’ll never hear “that’s not my job” in this office.
- A young energetic team who lives our mission and core values.
- A flexible and growing company that looks to our employees for input on policies and procedures as we grow and define our company.
- Health and retirement benefits, and a whole lot of industry perks.
- Unlimited PTO, pending project and event schedules.
- One of the best parental leave policies in the universe.
- Pay: This is a contract position that will likely evolve into a full-time position in the near future. Compensation TBD based on experience