Moxie Sozo | SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING INTERN
This job post has expired
Moxie Sozo is a world-class design and advertising agency, located in Boulder, Colorado. Our accounts range from hip start-ups to international brands like Nike and Nickelodeon. Clients hire us to pursue unconventional ideas and push the creative boundaries beyond the traditional norms.
We’re seeking a highly motivated individual to support our team with advertising and marketing initiatives. You should be obsessed with learning, insightful, curious, and culturally savvy.
SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING INTERN
This will be a 4-6 month unpaid internship.
Interns will assist our digital team in:
- Conducting consumer and online behavior research
- Assisting in the creation and management of social media and paid advertising accounts
- Connecting with social influencers and managing outreach programs
- Managing and monitoring Moxie Sozo’s internal social media platforms
- Participating in campaign concepting and creative ideation
- Assisting with meeting/conference preparation, organizing materials, etc.
- Drafting and circulating comprehensive notes during all meetings
- Dominating weekly kickball games
Interns must have:
- The ability to work 30-40 hours per workweek
- An interest in marketing, advertising, branding, and related fields
- An understanding of digital advertising both paid and unpaid
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A highly organized mindset
- A tenacious and curious outlook on learning new things
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, agency environment
An affinity towards dogs
Nice To Have’s
- Experience with creating and managing Facebook Business Manager Accounts
- Knowledge with managing product merchant feeds
- Familiar with integrating and optimizing website events through the Facebook pixel
- Creating Google Data Studio reports for all digital channel mediums
- Setting up and managing Google Analytic Accounts