Junto | SEO Account Specialist
This job post has expired
Junto is a Denver-based content marketing and web development agency that is powered by top vetted freelancers from around the world. Our team consists of 4 people in-house in addition to 23 freelance team members around the globe, ranging from content writers, web developers, QA specialists, etc.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for an SEO Account Specialist to oversee our content marketing/SEO client relationships. You’ll be responsible for managing, supporting, and compiling reporting for client deliverables and results.
The role will consist of wearing many different hats. We’re looking for a driven and detail-oriented person who loves helping people. You won’t always know the right answer and sometimes you’ll screw up. We’re looking for someone who is able to own their mistakes and quickly learn from them.
We respect the hell out of our team and need someone who does the same. No drama, no bad-mouthing, no bullshit. We’re blunt. We tell it how it is, and we’re a stronger team because of it.
We don’t believe in “9-5,” but we’re a young and fast-growing company. Sometimes we’ll work 35 hours a week - other times 65. We need someone who can ride that wave with us.
We believe in autonomy and don’t micromanage. We put full trust in our team to kick ass at what they do best. Just as long as you give us reason to do so.
Compiling and managing SEO task timelines in Teamwork (Project Management Software)
Oversee and assist in the management and delivery of SEO and content marketing initiatives including the following:
1. Conduct project kickoff meetings and collect necessary assets and information from clients.
2. Manage the delivery of monthly SEO initiatives to clients for approval, such as blog content, imagery, content optimizations, and SEO error fixes.
3. Distribute approved deliverables to relevant team members in our project management software.
4. Assist in compiling and implementing SEO strategies and foundations on the WordPress CMS.
5. Assist the SEO manager in building, refining, and implementing SEO strategies.
Compiling monthly reporting insights for clients using the following tools
1. Google Analytics
2. Google Data Studio
Work with the SEO manager to host monthly reporting calls with clients to discuss site performance and opportunities for improvement
1+ years of account management experience
1. Intermediate experience with managing successful projects for clients
2. Intermediate experience managing and exceeding growth targets for clients on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
1+ years of SEO experience
1. Understanding the core elements that determine search rankings
2. Previous experience building and implementing SEO foundations
3. Understanding of Google’s core algorithm updates
4. Understanding the difference between black hat and white hat SEO
1+ years of customer service experience
Willingness to learn fast, work hard, and celebrate harder
1+ years of marketing analytics experience
1. Understanding of Google Analytics platform to analyze website performance
2. Understanding the KPIs for organic traffic growth
Experience with SEMRush, Ahrefs, and Screaming Frog
Experience with Hubspot CMS
Basic knowledge of PPC management (Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, etc.)
HubSpot Inbound Marketing and Google Analytics certification
Competitive salary with equity compensation
Flexible schedule and unlimited PTO
Massive opportunity for growth in a fast-growing company
Central location to downtown (LoHi with great food and things to do nearby)
Cold Beer - the good stuff ;)
Snacks and lunches
Junto shirts, business cards, stickers, etc.