Denver Center for the Performing Arts | Project Manager- Marketing and Creative
This job post has expired
We are the Denver Center for the Performing Arts. We are best known for our touring Broadway shows and Tony-winning theatre, but as a not-for-profit organization that serves the entire Rocky Mountain region with the best arts programming and education possible, we’re so much more than that.
Project Manager: The Denver Center for the Performing Arts (DCPA) is accepting applications for the position of Project Manager. Reporting to the Creative Services Director, the Project Manager oversees workflow, project assignments, and resource allocation of brand and marketing campaigns and assets for the Denver Center for the Performing Arts. This position is accountable for the timely and cost-effective delivery of all Creative Services department projects.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Coordinate with the Creative Services team and internal clients to create and execute project work plans and timelines and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Lead project scoping
• Identify resources needed and work with Creative Services team to assign individual responsibilities
• Work with Creative Services to create appropriate production schedules
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
• Manage jobs/create change orders in project management system
• Facilitate or provide appropriate job specifications
• Effectively communicate project information and status to stakeholders
• Route work between all responsible people in all stages of development
• Convey project changes and updates to appropriate team members
• Facilitate team and client meetings to brainstorm, launch projects and review work
• Prepare regular status reports and distribute internally and externally as needed
• Hold regular status meetings with creative services team and clients
• Ensure documents and major digital assets are complete, current and stored appropriately.
• Monitor scope creep and re-scope projects as necessary
• Develop and refine most effective and efficient processes for creative development and production
• Provide project management system training and support to stakeholders
• Work with Creative Services to track hours and report on resource expense by project
• Support all of the above with external or freelance resources as needed
• Other duties as assigned by manager.
• Bachelor’s degree plus minimum 3 years of project management experience overseeing resources, calendars and budgets, preferably within creative agencies or large internal marketing teams, or equivalent experience
• Fluency in project management and proofing software systems; Workamajig experience a plus
• Expert communication and organizational skills
• Strong leadership, relationship-building and collaboration skills
• Approaches shifting priorities, problem solving and conflict resolution with calm and grace
• Fluency in CRM, email and related systems preferred
• Experience working with vendors and contractors
• Thrives in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
• Strong knowledge of project management processes, workflows and terminology; PMP Certification a plus
Our company philosophy is to select the person best qualified for each job in the organization. We believe our continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employment actions are administered in accordance with this commitment.