i3Logix inc. | Production Artist / Graphic Designer
This job post has expired
A Denver Software Company/Agency is seeking a Production Artist/Graphic Designer to join our print & digital team on a contract to full-time basis.
You will be executing revisions and updates to a wide variety of projects, including copy edits, resizing, and re-purposing.
You will be working on both external and internal clients. Taking direction from senior leadership working on various projects.
Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign CC along with knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress is required. Mac OS is a must!
This is an onsite, 40 hours per week, freelance to full-time opportunity.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Designing branded sales & marketing collateral pieces
- Designing assets for social media and blog support
- Designing email blasts
- Assisting with the creation advertisements and ad campaigns as needed
- 1-3 years design experience
- Strong foundation in print (Adobe Suite) and designing for digital/web
- Experience working under deadlines
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects
- Can-do attitude is a must
- Ability to take a project on and run with it
- Salary BOE
- This position is contract to hire