Amelie Company | Production Artist
This job post has expired
We’re looking for an experienced, creative and solutions-minded Production Artist with advertising agency or marketing creative services experience to join and elevate our fAmélie!
This role requires an extraordinary attention to detail, ability to balance multiple tasks at once, a positive attitude, a strong working knowledge of graphic programs, and a solid design foundation. Our Production Artist works on client project work and new business presentations in addition to day-to-day production of detailed final file formats.
• Converts creative files according to print and/or digital specifications into manufacturable artwork files while offering ways to enhance with design skills and with great attention to detail.
• Creates accurate digital / print mechanicals with exacting skill and a thorough understanding of design standards while honoring the Art Directors/Designer’s original intent.
• Ability to create brand standards for clients and industry standard file formats in both print and digital.
• Involves Designers, Art Directors and Production Designers on design and file preparation best practices.
• Takes ownership and follows through diligently with detail of all projects from understanding design to final production.
• Adheres to various client design brand standards, including reviewing all final deliverables to ensure standards are met across all deliverables.
• Maintains and improves on agency server file organization.
• Maintains and stays up-to-date on all design programs relevant to the agency.
Experience, knowledge, skills, abilities:
• 3-5 years of experience in an advertising/creative services agency setting.
• Position requires the highest level of professional competency in the Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
• Expertise in designing, creating and making materials for client and new business presentations with primary expertise in Keynote and InDesign.
• Knowledge of all digital file formats and their best-practice applications.
• Experience with retouching and manipulating high quality images.
• Interactive and digital asset best practices knowledge and experience.
• Superior organizational skills to handle the details of several projects simultaneously while also prioritizing work.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and external vendors.
• Photography and illustration skills a plus.
• Strong foundation in Graphic Design; possesses an understanding of typography & information architecture.