i3Logix Inc. | Print Production Artist /Graphic Designer
This job post has expired
A Denver Software Company/Agency is seeking a Print Production Artist/Graphic Designer to join our print & digital team on a full-time basis.
You will be executing revisions and updates to a wide variety of projects, including copy edits, resizing, and re-purposing.
You will be working on both external and internal clients. Taking direction from senior leadership working on various projects.
Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign CC. Mac OS is a must!
Bonus with knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress.
This is an onsite, 40 hours per week position.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Updating print templates
- Small ad creation
- Designing event type collateral
- Designing branded sales & marketing collateral pieces
- Assisting with the creation advertisements and ad campaigns as needed
- 1-3 years design experience
- Strong foundation in print (Adobe Suite).
- Experience working under deadlines
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects
- Can-do attitude is a must
- Ability to take a project on and run with it
- Salary BOE