Annabel Media | Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Annabel Media is seeking a dynamic, motivated, organized and dedicated Administrative Assistant to keep up with administrative tasks: research, list generation, social media posting, image gathering, data gathering, analytical reporting, event planning as well as other tasks as fits the post.
We are a boutique marketing and communications agency with a collaborative work environment, a fast-paced daily schedule and a client portfolio of dynamic, innovative companies.
This position requires a high level of trust and responsibility. We are looking for a great attitude, relentless attention to detail, and a desire to leave no stone unturned.
Our ideal candidate should be:
- Located in the Denver Metro Area
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and highly detail oriented
- A team-player, willing to bring creative ideas to brainstorming meetings
- Willing to assist in all areas of the company, from writing and editing to administrative duties. We need this person to contribute on all levels!
- Able to work between 15-20 hours per week with 2 days “in the office” per week
- This is a “work from home position” but we will need someone who has a car and the ability to run errands for events or for clients in the Denver Metro Area
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years in an office environment
Preferred Experience with:
- Social Media Scheduling Software, Sprout Social
- Google Docs
Willingness to learn and to adapt to high-energy situations
- List Generation
- Social Media Scheduling
- Data Gathering
- Analytical Reporting
- Event Planning
- Other Administrative tasks as needed: phone calls, errands, printing, etc.