Veteos | Motion Graphics Designer
This job post has expired
Motion Graphics Designer (Full-Time, Salary)
Veteos (vet+videos) is seeking one full-time Motion Graphics Designer to join our award winning team in Denver, Colorado. This opening is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established video production company that’s continuing to grow.
*** In your cover letter please include links to videos you've completed of a similar complexity to the examples shown on this page: veteos.com/careers ***
Veteos produces video content for the veterinary industry, including custom videos for veterinary practices, a client education video subscription platform, and videos for industry partners (ex. pet insurance providers, industry associations, pet product manufacturers, etc.).
Veteos focuses on helping veterinary practices connect with their clients. We understand that relationships and consistent messaging are critical elements of any practice’s success. Our content is designed from the ground up with this in mind. We’ve distilled what works, and are eager to share our expertise with our clients.
Target Fill/Start Date
We’d like to fill this position between Sep. 15th and Oct. 1st, 2018.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience working in After Effects and Creative Suite
• Experience working in a creative, team-based environment or freelancing
• Advanced After Effects capabilities (2D motion design)
• Comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite applications
• Ability to work in a independent, yet collaborative role (you’ll design your own projects • alongside other team members who will contribute to the process and provide feedback)
• Ability to take provided scripts, edit copy for better alignment with visuals, create storyboards and style frames, and put it all together in After Effects
• Strong organization skills for file management and project structure
• Ability to incorporate client feedback into revisions
• 3D experience a plus
• Experience writing and producing explainer video content is a plus
• Character animation experience a plus
This salaried role is based on a 40-hour work week target. Work is to be completed at our office in the RiNo neighborhood of Denver, Colorado.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary is negotiable, based on experience. We have a comprehensive onboarding process in place. Team members are provided with a very specific roadmap to advancing their skills and increasing compensation. Veteos rewards its team members with competitive compensation and benefits packages, including: assistance with insurance; paid holidays; paid time off; and more. **Please note, benefit eligibility varies based on tenure.
• High school education or equivalent is required
No relocation assistance is provided for this position. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Veteos is an equal opportunity employer.