Creative Circle | Marketing Coordinator with Design Skills – A/E/C experience – Onsite
This job post has expired
Position: Marketing Coordinator with Design Skills - A/E/C experience - Onsite
Location: South Denver Metro
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: 2 - 3 month freelance to full-time
Starts: Within the next 2 - 3 weeks
Rate: 25 - 33 / hour
A Denver Fortune 500 construction, mining and engineering company is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join the team on a 2 - 3 month freelance opportunity. This role is slated to go full-time thereafter.
This is an onsite, 40 hours a week position.
The Marketing Coordinator supports Infrastructure Engineers in developing marketing collateral, supporting the get work process by preparing and developing content for proposals, resumes, project pages, client interview presentations/meetings, organizing conference and tradeshow events, award submittals, internal communications, as well as special projects.
- Supports engineering marketing efforts, including developing marketing presentations, collateral, proposals, resumes, project pages, media/video, conferences/tradeshows, award submittals, internal communications, and other special projects
- Works with graphic designers and subject matter experts to develop content, collateral, presentations, and proposals
- Writes and edits content for marketing materials, qualifications submittals, and proposals
- 5-7+ years of marketing communication and proposal experience in design/engineering market
- Working knowledge and skills in PowerPoint, Word, and Adobe Acrobat
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign
This is a 40 hours a week opportunity onsite in Englewood.