O Hello Media | Marketing Coordinator
ABOUT O HELLO MEDIA:
O Hello Media provides professional photography and videography to brands and experiential marketers, worldwide. We have the global network of vetted content creators curated for the experiential industry who are backed by a full time team of project managers who operate as an extension of our clients’ teams with consistency, professionalism and organization. O Hello Media’s purpose is to capture moments in a brand experience that make people smile.
O Hello Media is looking for the experienced Marketing Coordinator to join the team with a no BS attitude and an appetite to grow both individually, and as part of a business with expanding success. The Marketing Coordinator for O Hello Media is a driven and creative thinker who wants to grow professionally. This position is all about showing up fully and bringing concrete value to the table while embodying the core values that make our company thrive:
- Create Lasting Impressions
- Operate Like a Duck; our hustle propels us forward while we glide with grace above water
- Consistently Communicate with Honesty, Authenticity and Purpose
- Never Settle
- Work Wholeheartedly
O Hello Media is located in the heart of RiNo in an office of young, enthusiastic team members. Are you an emoji enthusiast? Cool. Are you Star Trek obsessed? Great. Do you rock out to 80’s music all day? Awesome. You be you. If you’re ready to exceed expectations and kick ass…READ ON!
The goal is for you to amplify O Hello Media’s notoriety and awareness through organic marketing initiatives that further establish O Hello Media as the authority in photography and videography for the experiential marketing industry. You will be part of a small, intimate team with a collaborative mentality; and if you prove passion, work ethic, positivity and ability, we may work together on ancillary projects such as business development and strategy.
As Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible to use strategic thinking and analysis to develop and implement an effective marketing strategy.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for creating content such as blogs, email campaigns and social media posts to connect with O Hello Media’s target market. You are the voice and persona of O Hello Media through positive, effective & informed communication to drive awareness and increase revenue through your initiatives.
The Marketing Coordinator will report to O Hello Media’s CEO and work alongside the Creative Director and Project Manager.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Copywriting for all marketing content to align with O Hello Media’s brand and target O Hello
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Oversee and update O Hello Media’s website
- Implement O Hello Media’s social media strategy through posting and engagement
- Utilize O Hello Media’s CMS platform to create and manage a content calendar, automate
actions and track effectiveness
- Analyze and optimize content and social media ROI with google analytics
- Manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy
- Work with Creative Director to create marketing materials as needed
- Foster strong relationships through O Hello Media core values with clients, contractors and
Yes, you be you…but, you should also have the following:
- 1-2 years experience in a Marketing Coordinator position or similar role
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology and use of WYSIWYG editors
- Up to date with SEO best practices to drive organic traffic
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Positive attitude & strong work ethic
- Organizational skills & attention to detail
- Experience with budget management
- Proficiency in Hubspot is a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), experience with Apple -
applications is a plus (Keynote, Pages, Numbers)
- Photography and/or videography experience is a plus
- $35,000 - $45,000 annually
- 100% company sponsored health care premiums
- Vision & dental insurance
- 401K with up to 4% match from the company
How To Apply
You will be considered for an interview by providing all of the following:
- Title and opening 3-5 sentences of the first blog post you will write for O Hello Media
- Brief written example to highlight your proficiency in a minimum of 3 of the job
responsibilities listed above.
- Brief explanation of which O Hello Media core value you identify with most and why
- Please provide an example of a campaign or initiative you developed that directly
contributed to increasing revenue or bottom line
Bonus: Take an existing photo from O Hello Media’s Instagram account and re-write the caption
The requested information may be emailed to: [email protected]