Rowland + Broughton Architecture and Urban Design | Marketing Communications Manager
This job post has expired
Located in our either our Denver or Aspen studio, the Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for creating the firm’s internal and external marketing materials.
• Along with the Director of Marketing, develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns to increase visibility and traffic
• Establish and measures KPIs with the Director of Marketing to track the impact of social media and marketing campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness to maximize results
• Design and produce a variety of marketing collateral that speaks for the firm in a singular, consistent voice (proposals, presentations, brochures, advertisements, displays, signage, in-house communications, etc.)
• Understands and conveys the firm’s DNA and infectiously exudes our founder’s enthusiasm within the studio and in public
• Positions the firm as the leader that it is with concise messaging; graphically and written.
• Identifies, develops and implements promotional programs and events
• Advance the firm’s presence through industry award submissions and press releases
• Positions projects for publications that reach our desired audience
• Assists with public relations to complement the firm’s business development strategy
• Pushes graphics and formatting to reinforce our style and creative brand
• Drives SEO strategy, including analytics and integration with marketing automation and CRM solutions
• Works with our senior team and Director of Marketing to evolve company’s brand identity
• Conduct customer, market, and competitor research to inform marketing strategy and company direction
• Assists with third-party providers, including agencies and freelancers, for any marketing contract work
• BS/MS in Business, Marketing, Graphic Development, Communications or related emphasis required.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Marketing with progressive responsibilities
• Excellent graphical and presentation skills that reinforce the firm’s brand
• Must have experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, photo editing, website design, digital painting, 3D, and augmented reality
• Experience with web presence management including SEO, WordPress themes and plugins
• Exceptional communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences including executive management.
• Writes with a style that is compelling and authentic (avoids flowery realtor jargon)
• Strong creative skills to complement our collaborative, passionate and creative studio environment.
• Emotional intelligence and accountability skills which adhere to detailed project timelines
• Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools (i.e. Salesforce or similar) is a plus
• Experience and understanding of both Colorado and national architectural publications
• Enthusiastic approach to social media and branding in the information age
• Self-starter who continually seeks to present new opportunities for company growth and innovate ways to work smarter and achieve success, in a fast-paced environment
• Detail oriented team player with cross-functional project leadership who works collaboratively with an Executive Team and other Senior Leaders