Rowland + Broughton Architecture and Urban Design | Marketing Communications Manager
Located in our either our Denver or Aspen studio, the Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for creating the firm’s internal and external marketing materials.
• Along with the Director of Marketing, develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns to increase visibility and traffic
• Establish and measures KPIs with the Director of Marketing to track the impact of social media and marketing campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness to maximize results
• Design and produce a variety of marketing collateral that speaks for the firm in a singular, consistent voice (proposals, presentations, brochures, advertisements, displays, signage, in-house communications, etc.)
• Understands and conveys the firm’s DNA and infectiously exudes our founder’s enthusiasm within the studio and in public
• Positions the firm as the leader that it is with concise messaging; graphically and written.
• Identifies, develops and implements promotional programs and events
• Advance the firm’s presence through industry award submissions and press releases
• Positions projects for publications that reach our desired audience
• Assists with public relations to complement the firm’s business development strategy
• Pushes graphics and formatting to reinforce our style and creative brand
• Drives SEO strategy, including analytics and integration with marketing automation and CRM solutions
• Works with our senior team and Director of Marketing to evolve company’s brand identity
• Conduct customer, market, and competitor research to inform marketing strategy and company direction
• Assists with third-party providers, including agencies and freelancers, for any marketing contract work
• BS/MS in Business, Marketing, Graphic Development, Communications or related emphasis required.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Marketing with progressive responsibilities
• Excellent graphical and presentation skills that reinforce the firm’s brand
• Must have experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, photo editing, website design, digital painting, 3D, and augmented reality
• Experience with web presence management including SEO, WordPress themes and plugins
• Exceptional communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences including executive management.
• Writes with a style that is compelling and authentic (avoids flowery realtor jargon)
• Strong creative skills to complement our collaborative, passionate and creative studio environment.
• Emotional intelligence and accountability skills which adhere to detailed project timelines
• Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools (i.e. Salesforce or similar) is a plus
• Experience and understanding of both Colorado and national architectural publications
• Enthusiastic approach to social media and branding in the information age
• Self-starter who continually seeks to present new opportunities for company growth and innovate ways to work smarter and achieve success, in a fast-paced environment
• Detail oriented team player with cross-functional project leadership who works collaboratively with an Executive Team and other Senior Leaders
How To Apply
Please send resume and portfolio to [email protected]